Birth Preparation Class ‘Express’, for busy couples
No time for a full hypnobirthing course?
No doula for your birth?
The Birth Preparation Class ‘Express’ could be just what you need.
A three hour-long individual couple’s consultation including a hypnobirthing MP3 and a PDF file with follow up notes and resources discussed in the session. In the session we cover the following:
- Understanding how the mind works and how to achieve a positive mind-set in labour.
- Address any doubts and/or fears regarding labour with a hypnobirthing approach.
- Go over the different stages of labour and the hormones involved.
- Take you through the practical support the partner can use during labour.
- Active labour positions.
- Breathing exercises.
- Essential oils for labour and birth.
- What to take with you to hospital to turn the room into an intimate birthing place.
If your partner is too busy to attend the first two hours, he/she can join us for the last hour, what I call ‘the doula practical hour’, a hands-on session.
After the session I will be sending you a PDF file with follow-up notes and resources discussed during the class.
Your investment for this session is £250